Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In the heart of all that matters

I am blessed.
In the heart of my heart
The Goddess rises, her arms spread wide,
Welcoming, enfolding all that is in the center
Of the Universe,
In the heart of all that matters.
This is the way, the path, the light,
The duality a reality,
Both sides equal, moving circle,
Ouroboros.
I am blessed.
Let me give thanks for the love I have to share,
The food I have to eat, the friendships old and new,
Let me give thanks.
I welcome the energy of the Universe to funnel through me,
I am a channel for the light.
Let me give thanks for my SP, for my children, for the long
Dark byways of my Soul leading me into serenity.
I am what I am. I am blessed.
I am before you, Lady. I am before you, Lord.
I am your child, consecrated in the Light.
I honor you both, in good times and bad,
In the darkness of the Mystery,
In the brilliance of Metatron's Light, through the Rainbow
Of my future land, where I will tread softly and kiss the Earth.
I am blessed, so blessed be.



So I am thinking of my SP and the tarot reading he had done...he doesn't realize that he covers his emotions so well, I don't think. Or maybe he does know. I hope he does know that I am here for him, that my heart and arms are open, and that I love him so. I never really thought of myself as the Queen of Swords and I wish that I knew what layout the reader was using so I could analyze and interpret my placement in that reading. Yet, I do see that it was/is me, especially after reading this interpretation online:

The Queen of Swords

The Queen of Swords indicates a woman who is blessed (or cursed) with sharp perception, and highly honed intuition. She is acutely analytical, with a razor-sharp ability to get to the heart of a situation, seeing exactly what is, rather than what others would wish her to see.

She is a private woman, unwilling to let people too close to her until she is satisfied she thoroughly understands their motivations. But once won as a friend, she is unfailingly loyal, honest and supportive.

She's usually very intelligent, with a dry sense of humour. Her penetrating insight will often reveal aspects of themselves to others that they had previously been unable to grasp - thus she is a capable therapist, teacher or leader.

The woman represented by this card will be experienced in the flow of life, understanding a great deal about both the great triumphs, and the deepest failings of the race. Her clarity and measured expression will be of great value at times of confusion and sadness.

Of course this was in the upright position, otherwise it would mean I was a cold-hearted bitch. While I admit I can be when pissed, it isn't my general nature. God I am in so much pain tonight...I better go.



No comments: