Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kō ka 'uhane

Hikiwawe ka 'ike...pā makani, e lele iki ana! Alana pāka'uwili. I understand the depth of what I am seeing and feeling...the connection. And now out of the blue, I am communicating with some new person who has had a LEGITIMATE Metatron experience (so rare, I'm impressed) and somehow I've made a new connection I never made before. Venusian Metatron. Cherokee-Hawaiian. Tribal essence, tribal genetics...the spiral buried in our blood and the snake-energy, the rainbow.

So many are awakening and I need to learn more patience with them. They have so many questions about things that are, to me, so obvious and have been since I was very young. Once I remove myself more from the concrete jungle and the schedules of the rat race which are forced upon me, I may find a clear-view to sustain myself and those I am 'teaching.' 90% of the 'work' is unpaid and hidden, yet the gratification outshines any paycheck.

I feel so calm and centered when I pull back away from those I now call the 'negatives.' As I lift my vibration, those I choose to relate with will also be lifted.

This is fantastic...the absolute truth, posted by some anonymous user on a board:

"Duality indicates the mental plane of consciousness and you are experiencing the collective human mind. What you are seeing is that the collective mind is truly psychotic - twisted, perverted, sado-masochistic, paranoid - schizophrenic and psychopathic in the truest sense of the word.

As long as you look to the collective insanity (its experts, philosophies, gurus and religions) for your answers, you'll get what you've got.

The real universe is not split and fragmented and truly works from harmonious balance i.e. love, truth, beauty, etc. You can not get there holding hands with the "we."

Use your heart chakra and third eye to commune with the universe and you will be able to walk out of the prison of the mind (the realm of the megalo-maniacal satanic god of illusions) and into a field of infinite intelligence and love.

It is no more complicated than that."


God/dess, it is so PERFECT a statement. Divine insight.

And from a book I'm reading, called "The Secrets and Mysteries of Hawaii"

"In this world of chaotic change people are clearly divided into two camps. There are those of us who have become more fear-based and are with-drawing, retreating from life. They are the serious people who call themselves 'practical' by never going forward and by hedging all their bets with extra insurance. Their dreams are based only upon security. Their goals become more and more oriented towards relief from the drudgery of life.


Then there are those who have decided to get on with the joy that life can be. At every age they are realizing that we are entering into a new dimension of exploration. Resistance and competition for them are being exchanged for an all-out embrace of life. For these people of all ages, the magic has begun to pour back into their lives. Insurmountable problems dissolve. From health issues to their pocketbooks, things simply begin to work themselves out. What is their secret weapon against a world of chaos and confusion? It all has to do with attitude."

I want to experience as much joy as possible and I want to impart that sense of optimism and joy to help lift the vibration of those who are struggling to awaken. I lose my sense of pure Spirit when I am surrounded by the negative collective... I no longer view my move to Hawaii as an escape, but rather as a joyous adventure, one in which I can experience the Universe as it truly is, outside of the dualistic, warring nature of the collective. I will find my center and within my center I will experience bliss and be welcomed home.

I am the FOOL, in all Divine wisdom.

No comments: