Monday, October 12, 2009

Il Mio Mondo...Poseidon

Just another day lost at Sea, lol...and enjoying it. Dreaming a dream, reveling in oceanic feelings of bliss and connection, at least for the past hour or so. I've been contemplating on my love's Poseidon/SN/Cupido conjunction in the 12th...such a spiritual loving & intuitive potential!

When I think back over the readings I have done for him, not even knowing about this conjunction, I truly amaze my own self with the information I can pull in. I am so blessed in so many ways; I just need to keep it in mind when I feel overwhelmed by other's needs. I am especially blessed with my love. He is the most amazing man...never in a million years could I have dreamed him up even in my most vivid fantasy world! And it is not that I put him on a pedestal (too high) in an unrealistic way - at least I don't think so! - but rather I am amazed that there is actually someone in the Universe I feel so close and attuned to...and most important, that I feel safe emotionally with and can trust with all my deeper Self. Someone of my spiritual equal and (I just know) sexual equal, which is only something I have dreamed of in the past, never truly thinking it was possible, let alone residing within one Soul! And this is why I am lost in a sea of bliss. And his powers of concentration and memory and intelligence and humor and those gorgeous eyes, oh...I've never felt any sort of awe for anyone in my life, ever, prior to meeting him. This is an entirely new experience for me and I am just beside myself with internal happiness and peace. A deep healing is taking place between us. I am very aware of this and there is nothing more beautiful.

Some days, like today, I just want to shout it from a mountaintop somewhere and laugh and laugh and laugh. Others may think I am totally crazy but I don't care! I even overwhelm myself with my emotions sometimes, which is why I have to write to myself...quietly ecstatic. I was scared before, I know that now...not prepared for such a deep state of connection. Not prepared to put down all walls. Although it was difficult I see now that perhaps our separation was necessary so that I would be more open to the powerful energy between us; so I would stop fighting and surrender to it...to not feel threatened by my own feelings and all that he invokes within me, but to learn to embrace and enjoy it. I now find myself so intensely with him, so devoted, so...loving, but it goes so far beyond a lust or a crush or even anything I have felt before as love. It is truly an experience that goes beyond any words or description. I could not even know how to tell him all that I feel with words. It is something that must be shared through the meeting of eyes and the joining of bodies.

And I should, um, stop thinking along those lines lest I frustrate myself, lol.

So...how about a poem? :D From one of my favorite poets (the only one who compares is Blake:))

Love's Philosophy

"The fountains mingle with the rivers
And the rivers with the oceans,
The winds of heaven mix forever
With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the world is single;
All things by a law divine
In one spirit meet and mingle.
Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high heaven
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister-flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother,
And the sunlight clasps the earth
And the moonbeams kiss the sea:
What is all this sweet work worth
If thou kiss not me?"

Percy Bysshe Shelley

No comments: