Saturday, October 24, 2009

OMG...way too funny not to share

I love my kids...they are so fun, especially Gare.





1st photo...Gare eating a slice of apple. One out of many...in fact, the kid ate nearly the entire bag! I think I had 2 pieces. It was a bag of mixed red and green. In the end he left a few green ones. Poor things. I swear he looks like he is high in this picture, he is enjoying it so much!

2nd photo I have charmingly titled "now I'm going to kick Mom's butt." Hey, I've seen that look MANY times over the year. Ha Ha Do you think it was because I was taking his picture and interrupted his 'apple pleasure'??

We were at the park for several hours today...had a cookout, and then went shopping for halloween costumes. Dae will be some sort of...something! Not sure yet, but she bought fishnets and a dress (which her father did not approve of) and black hair spray. Gare is going to be Pumpkin Head. LOL OMG, he is so easy to shop for and took maybe 2 minutes to decide...his sister, please. I was about ready to leave her in the store when she finally gave in and decided on what she got. Then the candy aisle(s)...holy crap. How much candy is needed for this??? We came out with like 7 bags of the stuff. I was in too good of a mood to fight them for long on it. I did force them to get Almond Joy's as that is really the only kind I ever want (well, that comes in small halloween sizes. My favorite is really Cadbury's hazelnut. Don't ask me why as I really don't know!!!). But candy is actually something NONE of us need!!! lol I will only have one, on Halloween. With three Cancer-influenced people in this house, I never have to worry about having any sort of sugar anything left to tempt me for too long. Oh, no...wow, if you do not know a Cancer then you are missing out on the fun...next time you have a gathering, set out a chocolate cake (with chocolate frosting - the richest you can find) and then make an announcement that it is time for dessert (hell, it doesn't matter if it is 1 am or before you serve the main course) and take note of all those that come running with a plate and fork. I'm telling you that all the ones the come the fastest WILL BE Cancer influenced people. Another way to know is if they are lingering about the kitchen while you are trying to cook, picking at all the sugary stuff even though you've asked them not to. They are seriously addicted to sugar, I think from birth!

Ahh, well...it's been a pleasant enough day but now I better get back to work on these horrorscopes as I have an overly stuffed next week. Will I survive??? LOL Will do my best but am not looking forward to it.

No comments: